Friday, October 4, 2013

Ratrigre (tiger rat)

Here is my drawing for the second day of #inktober, I just found out today, I'm missing the ink drawing from yesterday. (day 1) I think everyone should do this, it's really a healthy drawing habit. If someone wants to know more I found this rules online by mrjakeparker


INKtober rules:

1) Make a drawing in ink (you can do a pencil under-drawing if you want).

2) Post it on tumblr (or Instagram, twitter, facebook, flickr, Pinterest or just pin it on your wall.)

3) Hashtag it with #inktober
link for the rules: http://mrjakeparker.tumblr.com/post/62695493968/inktober-starts-next-week-thirty-one-days


I'll be posting some of the 31 drawings here, and all of the 31 day drawings on facebook , here is the link if someone is interested: #inktober folder on Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment